Working together to ensure an effective behavioral health workforce for rural Alaska.
We provide accessible continuing education that:
- Is responsive to needs of providers and the individuals they serve
- Utilizes evidence-based teaching methods
- Ensures the tranfser of competencies
- Fosters retention of the behavioral health workforce
- Provides training that meets the continuing education requirements of regulatory entities for licensure and certification within Alaska
- Provides training that equips providers to become culturally competent